Selling Your Curtains
If you own high quality curtains and want to sell them The Curtain Exchange offers the perfect opportunity to sell them on your behalf.
Curtain Selling Checklist:
- Curtains must be in excellent condition
- No sun fading
- No fraying
- Interlined and lined
- Over approx. 70 inches/177cm in length
- More than one width of fabric each side
- Must be from a smoke free home
- If accepted, we will value them when we see them and sell on commission
- We hold them for a maximum of six months
- If in doubt send us a picture
- Click here to see full terms and conditions
If you are interested in selling your curtains please contact your local branch first by either sending them a picture or ringing to discuss.
Do not dry clean your curtains before showing them to us in case we cannot accept them for some reason.
Once we have accepted your curtains a price will be agreed. Articles are taken in for a period of six months or less during which time The Curtain Exchange will make every endeavour to sell them through our branches. After six months items are sent to charity if they are not collected. Unfortunately we do not have the space to store items awaiting collection and they should be picked up within two weeks of the expiry date.
The ownership of articles deposited with us is confidential.